Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm Getting Ready to Wiggle


So of course I’ve been obsessing over the dream Wiggles concert. What will they play when I see them? If I could decide the set list, it would look something like this:

Wiggles World (the theme song) >
Get Ready to Wiggle
Wake Up Jeff
Fruit Salad
Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist
Dorothy the Dinosaur (Rum Bum Ba Chomp)
Dancing With Wags the Dog
Henry the Octopus (He Lives in the Deep Blue Sea)
Hwy John Badelum
Riding in a Big Red Car
Hot Potato > drum solo > Not Fade Away > Hot Potato

That would totally rock! For an encore, maybe "Don't Dream Its Over" by Crowded House.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent valuable site :-) lot's of great information to read at leasure. Come to see also my eczema in baby related site.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Shanna@QueenoftheCastles said...

You're likely to hear Toot Toot first, and if its the same show we saw in August, which I would imagine it is, you'll hear most of those except Hey John Bradelum, Henry The Octopus ad Dorothy (you'll probably hear Queen of the Roses instead). They did Brown Girl in the Ring and I thought it was AWESOME live! I love it on the video, but it was GREAT live! The medley at the end is fantastic as well!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

oooooh The Wiggles.

I saw them live in Sydney, Aust in 1996 and again in 1999.

I touched Anthony's sleeve...

Actually my little girl touched his sleeve... but I touched her so I'm sure there was some kind of transference.

Great blog! Thankyou.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home